In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Students are also given a physical education tote box. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean (If the outside of a locker is decorated, they must be removed by the following day.)
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $8 charge.