- Monday to Thursday: 12:12 - 12:52
- Friday Nutrition Break: 10:56 - 11:20
Lunches should be eaten outside (weather permitting), or inside the school under the supervision of teachers and administrators. Branton students are not confined to the school building during the lunch break. If parents wish their children to remain on campus, they should so direct them. Going off campus at lunch (Gr. 7-8-9 only) is a privilege which can be suspended.
The Calgary Board of Education provides students with the option to stay at school for lunch. Lunch Supervision is offered to all students in Grades 1- 6 and in our full-day kindergarten programs for an annual fee. Please visit our Lunch Supervision page for information.
- Fun lunches will take place the last Wednesday of each month, with the order deadline at 11:59 the Friday prior (so a reminder can be sent in the weekly newsletter to get orders in).
- To order, go to healthyhunger.ca and register your student, select the school and class, order your items, and then pay online.
- We will need parent volunteers
- This is a fundraiser and approx. 20% goes back to the school.
We are an Allergy Aware school. Parents must indicate any special health concerns on the school registration for their child and are encouraged to ensure classroom teachers are also aware of health issues. For more information about this and other health concerns visit our Illness & Medical page.