Our Guidance Counselor provides a variety of services to students, teachers, parents, and administrators. Through counseling, consulting, and coordinating, the counselor works to assist students to understand and accept their responsibilities, interests, and personal development so that they may make more valuable decisions about their future.
Particular services provided include:
- personal and group counseling, especially relating to academic issues or issues with peers
- teacher and/or parent conferences
- career planning and high school registration, in conjunction with Health classes
- orientation for Junior and Senior High entries + High School registration
- crisis counseling
- referrals to outside agencies
Students and/or parents are encouraged to contact the guidance counselor for confidential discussions. Through cooperation with teachers and parents, we seek to support each student so they have a happy and successful experience at Branton.