Are only for Grade 1-6 students
Orders are open to all students
All ordering is done through the Healthy Hunger website.
Lunch Hour Expectations
Working as a team, students, school staff and parents make our Noon Supervision Service successful! Our partnership is strengthened by clear expectations. As the noon period is a part of the school day, the same behaviour is expected of the children as outlined in our Code of Conduct.
The School is expected to:
- Provide a safe and secure place for students to have their lunch break.
- Provide noon supervision to: walk-limit students as user-pay service.
- Accommodate a drop-in program
Students are Expected to:
- Be considerate of each other, staff and other adults (be it on the playground or within the building)
- Demonstrate proper respect and care for articles belonging to self, school, and others
- Follow school regulations and noon supervision service rules
- Resolve differences without physical violence or abusive language or gestures
- Display appropriate positive and polite behaviour in gatherings
- Move in the hallways in an orderly fashion which is quiet and non-disruptive to others
Parents are expected to:
- Submit a completed registration form and pay the required fees
- Confirm that they are aware of the school’s discipline policy and that they understand their child’s participation in the service is contingent on complying with the policy
- Identify any allergies or medical conditions that their child may have
- Provide their child with a lunch that meets their child’s needs and weatherappropriate clothing
- Provide advance notice for a full-time student who will be absent from the noon supervision service
- Provide advance notice to have a drop-in student stay for lunch
- Agree to work collaboratively with noon supervision staff to resolve any inappropriate behaviour by their child during the noon supervision service.
Students registered for full-time Noon Supervision are expected to remain on school property for the duration of the lunch hour. Permission to leave the school (visit a friend for example) must be given in writing by a parent or guardian for each occurrence. Our duty to supervise safely does not allow for ongoing or open-ended permission to leave the school over the lunch hour. Permission should be given to the classroom teacher.