Buffalo Rubbing Stone abides by the Student Code of Conduct and CBE Administrative Regulation AR6006 - Progressive Student Discipline.
The purpose of the Progressive Student Discipline Administrative Regulation is:
- To support the creation of welcoming, caring, respectful and safe learning environments for students that respect diversity and foster a sense of belonging for all members of our school community.
- To create the conditions to help students engage in their learning.
- To identify key responsibilities and accountabilities for CBE students.
- To outline the expectations for responses to student behavior.
- To provide guidelines and expectations supporting an effective school-wide approach to progressive student discipline.
For detailed information on the definitions, principles of this regulation and discipline practices, please review the Progressive Student Discipline document.