See our Calendar page for dates and times.
Parent, Student & Teacher Conferences
During this meeting you will talk about questions such as:
- How is your child progressing and achieving in relation to the Alberta Program of Studies?
- What are your child’s next learning and social/emotional goals?
- What strategies are in place to help your child(ren) succeed?
- How does your child learn best and show what he/she knows?
- How does your child advocate for his/her strengths and learning needs?
The Celebrations of Learning are designed to provide students with opportunities to share their learning with our families so that parents better understand the work they are engaged in during classes and can see a variety of evidence of student learning.
You will have a chance to meet the teacher and may ask questions such as:
- What gains has your child made over the past months?
- What gains have been made on the parent’s goals? The student’s goals?
- What are the best next steps for your child and how will the child be supported?
- How has your teacher-parent communication plan been working?