Visitors & Volunteers
Visitors and volunteers are to sign in at the front office. Volunteers are to pick up a name tag from the office and wear it at all times. This assists our staff and students in identifying a visitor or volunteer.
Student Arrival / Dismissal
Students are encouraged to arrive at school no sooner than 8:00 AM, unless arrangements have been made ahead of time and they are involved in a pre-arranged activity under the direct supervision of a teacher. Students will enter the school at their designated doors, which will be open at 8:15 AM. Only those students who are late will enter through the front doors. Upon dismissal students are expected to make their way home unless arrangements have been made ahead of time and they are involved in a pre-arranged activity under the direct supervision of a teacher.
Supervision times: Monday-Thursday - Morning supervision is from 8:00 - 8:15 AM. After school supervision is from 3:01 - 3:16 PM. Outside lunch hour supervision is from 12:00 - 12:50 PM. Friday - Morning supervision is from 8:00 - 8:15 AM. After school supervision is from 11:20 - 11:35 AM.
We will ensure the safety and security of students throughout the day. Students who feel welcome, safe and valued achieve more effectively in their school work. Students have the right to be in a safe and secure environment.
- Adjust supervision routes to follow student areas and weather conditions
- To mediate student conflicts as they occur
- To refer conflicts that cannot be mediated to administration
- To participate in the debriefing of administrative referrals as needed
- Behave in a safe manner (safe for self and others)
- Respect the feelings of others
- Discuss conflict situations calmly and fairly with students and or supervisors
- Seek solutions to conflicts that will consider the needs of all
- Follow supervisors requests
Change of Address or Telephone Number
Notify the school office immediately of any changes of address, home, cell or business telephone numbers. These are required to be up-to-date at the school especially during an emergency.