Meeting Dates 2021-2022
All meetings take place online from 7:00-9:00 PM. We welcome parents/guardians to sign in at 6:45 for conversation and networking. ALL parents/guardians are encouraged to attend.
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- Minutes will be posted on the right hand side of this page when available.
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - AGM
- The All-In-One Agenda package will be posted in the sidebar on the right hand side of this page when available.
- All families are welcome to attend Parent Association meetings. You are a member if your child attends this school. We value your attendance at the meeting and encourage your involvement. Without parent involvement, volunteering, and input we are not able to offer the amazing programs and initiatives at CJP.
- All CJP families also have an opportunity to be part of the School Council Leadership Team. There are a number of key positions open for election in October. These positions will all require about 5 hours of your time each month. This might be a small amount of time for you, it is a huge and impactful role for the school. Please consider getting involved!
- Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Wednesday January 19, 2022
- Thursday, February 23, 2022
- Teachers will be presenting on the Science of Reading, Dr. Bettesworth will be engaging the school community in a presentation about school budget, fees and the SDP. We will also be discussing fundraising initiatives for the remainder of the school year and have an exciting new update on the playground and discovery gardens.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - Elections
All families with a child who attends CJP are automatically a member of School Council. School Council plays an important advisory role to school leadership. Without parents present at School Council meetings it is very difficult to learn about your priorities, concerns and celebrations. CJP school leadership often comes to School Council meetings requesting feedback and suggestions to ensure parent/ guardian voice is heard before school wide decisions are made.
We value the participation of all families at our School Council meetings and hope to see you at the next meeting so we are able to hear your voice as well!
Our School Council Members
CJP School Council Executive 2022-2023 (Elected)
Chair: Lindsay O.
Vice-Chair: Candace B. (interim)
Secretary: Karolyn C.
Treasurer: Martina D.
Key Communicator :Vacant
Volunteer Coordinator: Vacant
Kindergarten Representative (AM): Vacant
Kindergarten Representative (PM): Vacant
CJP School Council Representative 2022-2023 (Appointed)
MAPSS Representative: Todd M
Find all our current volunteer opportunities at http://signup.com/go/sTqTnUU
Room Parents: if you are interested in becoming your classroom parent, please let your teacher know.
If you have any questions or comments about volunteering, please email email@example.com
Did you know CJP's Parent Association has a Facebook page? Click here to join!
Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/cjpparents/), twitter (https://twitter.com/cjpparents) and website (www.cjppa.ca)
Parents/ Guardians Join us – have your voice heard!