Use MyBusStop to Track Buses
CBE Transportation uses a bus route monitoring app called MyBusStop for all Southland Transportation routes. You can use the new mobile and web application GPS tracking service to see real-time information such as the route stops, route schedule, route progress and possible route delays for your child’s yellow school bus. The app was created and maintained by Southland Transportation.
How to Register
- To register you will need your school's unique access code and your child’s bus route.
- Visit www.mybusstop.ca to register and create an account, follow the prompts and select the bus route you want to track
- Step by step instructions can be found in the pdf on the right hand side of this page
- Once registered you are now ready to track the school bus using the website or on your mobile device
- Download the MyBusStop app for iOS or Android
- Learn more by reading our Parent Brochure and FAQs
Questions, concerns or suggestions regarding registration or use of the application can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CJP access code is CBEQPMK5UG. It will also be shared with all our families on the first Friday of September through the weekly message.
The MyBusStop Team
Busing boundaries for Kindergarten midday transportation.