2022-2023 Registration at Captain John Palliser School
Community Program Registration
Community Program registration for 2022-2023 will be open on January 17, 2022 and will be done electronically through either:
· School Engage (Legal guardians / parents new to CBE) or
· MyCBE/PowerSchool (Legal Guardians with one or more children already registered in CBE )
For process information, please access the following page:
and scroll down to the following section:
2022-23 School Year | Registration Process for Canadian Citizens
Please note: Registration links will be updated by Calgary Board of Education by January 17, 2022.
Montessori Program Lottery Applications
You will be able to apply for the Montessori lottery for your child starting January 17, 2022 by:
- filling out the Alternative Program Expression of Interest 2022-2023 School Year and emailing* it to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with
- an acceptable proof of address document (see below**), and
- a completed CJP Montessori Program Questionnaire 2022-2023
* Please use the following subject line for your email:
Montessori Lottery Application Grade (K, 1 or 2) | CHILD’S LAST NAME, Child’s First Name
To be included in the lottery, the deadline for email submissions is 12:00 pm on February 15, 2022.
** Acceptable proof of address documents include only one of the following documents: bank statement; GST rebate; home or renter insurance; income tax statement; mortgage statement; property tax assessment; utility bill.
Montessori and Community Open Houses
For January 2022 we have created two PowerPoint presentations. The Montessori and Community Open House videos can be accessed below. Please find some time to watch and listen to the applicable presentation.
For more information about our upcoming open house, please click the appropriate link in the resources section.
Answers to questions submitted by Jan 12 can be found here: CJP Q&A