International and Out-of-Province
International and Out-of-Province students are not rented textbooks. Students must purchase their own textbooks. The following information includes links to specific publishers where individuals can purchase specific textbooks. Please contact the CBe-learn Registration team in advance to determine specific textbooks required for online courses.
Math 10C / ELA 10-1 / ELA 10-2 / Science 10 / Physics 20/30
- All of the above textbooks can be ordered from Pearson Canada Inc. (www.mypearsonstore.com)
- Books can be ordered online. Click on “Customer Care” for information re ordering, customer service, returns and contact information.
Chemistry 20-30 / Math 20-2 / Math 30-2
- All of the above textbooks can be ordered from Nelson Education Ltd. (www.nelson.com/order/default.html)
- Under the top title of Nelson Education, click on “Order Info.” There are six easy ordering options here.
- The website also includes prices, phone and fax number, the Online Order Form and the return policy.
Biology 20-30 / Math 20-1 / Math 30-1 / Math 31
- All of the above textbooks can be ordered from McGraw-Hill Ryerson Ltd. (www.mcgrawhill.ca)
- On the website, you can go to “Quick Links”; with information re contacts, ordering, and return policy.
- To place an order you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Social 10-1 / Social 10-2 / Social 30-1 / Social 30-2
- All of the above textbooks can be ordered from Oxford University Press (www.oupcanada.com)
- Under the “Contact Us” tab, you’ll find phone numbers and fax information, as well as ordering information under “Email Customer Service”.