Important Registration Notes
- Transferring to CBe-learn is a commitment for the full school year.
- Students who transfer to CBe-learn from other schools with alternative programs or capped enrollment will not have their space held and would need to go through the transfer or lottery process again if they wish to return in future years.
- If parents share joint custody, all parents/guardians must agree with the decision to transfer.
- International Students are not eligible for full time online registration with CBe-learn, please refer to the CBE international Student information page for more information about international student opportunities
Registration for 2021-2022 is Closed
Registration with CBe-learn is now closed for the 2021-22 school year
Click the links below for information on:
- Full-time online learning for Grades 1 to 12: For students who want to learn online for the full school year. CBe-learn offers the regular program full-time for elementary, junior high, and senior high school students living within the CBE boundaries in Calgary.
- Returning Grade 12 students: For fourth-year high school students wanting to take some extra courses online during the school year.
- : For current full-time senior high school students at an in-person CBE school or Chinook Learning Services, who want to take some additional courses online.
- Summer School: For CBE senior high students who want to take an additional course in July.
- Upgrading with Chinook Learning Services: For other opportunities to upgrade, beyond those above.