CBe-learn delivers a full complement of online courses for senior and junior high students as well as multiple levels of support for CBE Home Education students.
Using the flexible and adaptive nature of online technologies, students are able to either attend CBe-learn part time while attending another school or attend CBe-learn exclusively to complete their middle school or high school programs.
CBe-learn facilitates personalized, flexible online learning. All courses are teacher facilitated with content designed by Alberta Education and the Calgary Board of Education.
CBe-learn Grades 6-12
- Highly responsive interactive teacher facilitators providing continuous support and timely feedback to guide students to success and completion
- Personalized learning supported through private and peer discussion forums, learning events one-to-one support online or onsite
- Media rich content including virtual labs, simulations, interactive learning objects, instant feedback
- Weekly access entry points to extended, regular and compressed courses within five terms ending in alignment with diploma exam sessions
- Onsite testing centre for course specific exams
- Diploma upgrading for part-time and full-time students across the province
Is Online Learning For You?
Please read the Online Learning Student & Family Guide.