Math Review and Prep for Math 10C
There are many paths to success in mathematics. As you continue learning mathematics in high school, we would like to highlight:
- Preparation and review
- Attendance and perseverance
- Classroom participation and asking questions
- Practice and completion of assignments
To assist you with your review, we have organized a sequence of tasks. These tasks are not for grades and were created to help you prepare for your first day in your next Math course. Each task consists of several skills. We recommend that you complete as many of the skills as possible. To register, please, follow these steps:
1. Go to http://deltamath.com
2. Select: Create Account then pick Student
3. Under Teacher Code, enter 759778
4. Select your next math course
5. Choose username and password. NOTE: You are not expected or required to enter your CBE information. Delta Math is not affiliated with the CBE and we cannot guarantee the protection of your personal information. Please review with your guardian before signing up.
6. Once you log in, you may work on any of the assignments.
7. If you do not know how to answer a question:
a. Press: Show Example (Show Another Example to find an example that helps)
b. Review the example, then return to Original Problem.
8. When you answer a question correctly, your score improves by one. When you answer a question incorrectly, your score decreases by one. The goal is to reach a score of 5/5 before moving on.
Your Mathematics Team at Central