Chinook Park School is a very busy community with limited parking available. With student safety at the forefront of our decisions, please take a moment to read and abide by the following procedures.
There are 3 main areas of concern around our school
- Please enter from the west end of 73rd Ave, and proceed east through the alley, dropping children off so they exit on the school side of the alley and do not need to cross where traffic could be.
- Note that parking is not permitted in the alley and it is designated as a “Kiss n’ Ride” drop off zone.
1. 75th Ave SW in front of the school
- Be mindful of the patrollers and crosswalk
- Our Bus Zones are used regularly and are a no-stopping zone
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and do not block driveways
- Consider parking further away and accessing the crosswalk
2. Staff Parking Lot
- There is no visitor parking available
- Do not use the driveway or parking lot to turn around, pick up or drop off students
3. Limited parking
- Be mindful of the restricted parking zones near the school.
- If you will be staying longer, there is parking available further east of the school on some side streets. Watch for signage.
“Safety First, Convenience Second”
Please do not park, stop or idle your vehicle in the bus zone. Simply avoid that area.
Please note: Dogs are not permitted on school grounds.