My Bus Stop App
CBE Transportation is pleased to announce a new bus route monitoring app called MyBusStop. You can use the new mobile and web application GPS tracking service to see real-time information such as the route stops, route schedule, route progress and possible route delays for your child's yellow school bus. The app was created and maintained by Southland Transportation.
How to Register
- To register you will need your school code and your child's bus route.
- Visit www.mybusstop.ca to register and create an account, follow the prompts and select the bus route you want to track
- During registration users will be prompted for a school code that is unique to each school. The code for Citadel Park for the 2020-2021 year is CBE110UIIV. This code changes each school year for confidentiality reasons.
- Once registered you are now ready to track the school bus using the website or on your mobile device
- Download the MyBusStop app for iOS or Android
- Learn more by reading our Parent Brochure and FAQs
Questions, concerns or suggestions regarding registration or use of the application can be forwarded to email@example.com.