Scorpion Athletic Program
We offer inter-school teams in all CMLSAA sports: soccer, volleyball, basketball, track and field, badminton, wrestling and cross country. Check out the individual sports pages for more specific information:
Clarence Sansom Sports Code of Ethics For Players, Coaches and Spectators
Whether I am a player or a spectator at a school athletic function, I realize that I am under the school’s jurisdiction. Because my actions reflect the school that I represent, I recognize my responsibility to exemplify the highest standards of conduct.
- Offer constructive support of my team, rather than criticize the opposition.
- Show appreciation of good plays by both teams.
- As a host, welcome the visitors as guests, offering all possible assistance.
- As a visitor, respect the property of the host school and accept the host regulations.
- Recognize the officials’ integrity, realizing the difficulty of their decision.
- Accept the officials’ decision as final.
- Respect the feelings of all participants and show sympathy for an injured or disqualified player.
- Learn the rules of the game (and play by them at all times).
- Accept either victory or defeat graciously, respecting the efforts displayed by all.
- Express thanks to those responsible for the opportunity to enjoy a school sports activity.