As a parent/guardian of a student at Sansom, you are automatically a part of our school council. All parents/guardians are invited and encouraged to attend our monthly meetings. Being a part of the council entails:
- a relaxed atmosphere in an informal setting
- great way to learn about what's happening in the school
- meet other parents/guardians
- learn about the school's vision and progress
- each month a different topic is addressed, with a change to meet different staff members
- support fundraising through casinos every 18 months ($680,000 raised in the last 17 years)
- opportunity to have input in how casino funds are spent
- funds have supported the new fitness centre, gym sound system, climbing wall, student agendas, transportation for field trips, technology purchases, and a variety of other resources that support our students.
Meetings take place on the third Monday of the month in the conference room from 6:30-8:00 pm.
- September 18/23
- October 23/23
- Nov 20/23
- Jan 22/24
- Feb 12/24
- March 18/24
- April 22/24
- May 13/24
President: Kristen R.
Vice-chair: Bev H.
Treasurer - Jay V.
Secretary - Crystal C.