Cafeteria & Menu
Last modified on
- Prepared food is available for purchase from the lunchroom cafeteria.
- Due to current COVID-19 health guidelines, there are NO microwaves available for student use.
- Homerooms are assigned to designated indoor areas for eating. Students are to go outside once they are finished eating.
- Grade 5-6 students are supervised throughout the lunch break.
- Grade 7-9 students have the choice to go outside for the duration of the lunch break and are not required to stay on school grounds.
- Once students are outside, they are not permitted back inside the school (except for emergency) until just before afternoon classes begin.
- Some items above may not be available every school day.
- In addition to the menu above, there is often a daily special available. Cost ranges from $2.50-$4.50.
- Due to current Health Guidelines, cutlery cannot be offered to students, please send your own cutlery with your child if it is required (i.e. for a salad, pasta dish, etc.).