Below is a list of resources that parents and guardians may find helpful:
- Get Safe Online: Safeguarding Children - This site has an abundance of resources and ideas aimed at teaching safe online behaviour. It discusses internet filtering, setting rules for internet use with children, protecting children online and so much more.
- Abuse & Bullying - Resources on bullying.
- B-Free - Information on bullying
- RCMP Internet Safety Resources - this site has many resources and can provide a starting point for generating discussions about Internet issues with your children.
- Autism Society - Resources related to Autism and Asperger's Disorder
- AG Bell - Information regarding hearing disabilities / cochlear implants
- LDinfo - practical information about all types of learning disabilities, learning styles, and learning disorders
- Tourette Association - Information about and resources related to Tourette Syndrome
- United Cerebral Palsy - Information related to Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy Guide - a national support organization dedicated to educating individuals and families about Cerebral Palsy