Thank you Colonel Sanders Families!! We has a great year learning and growing with you!
The following staff members are leaving Colonel Sanders School and moving on to new schools:
- Janice Tetreault (Lunch Supervisor) moving to Belfast School as an Educational Assistant
- Ijaz Akbar (Facility Operator) moving to Buchanan School as the Facility Operator
- JoAnne MacGregor (Grade One Teacher) moving on to Retirement! BUT will be on the substitute teacher roster
- Mugdha Khatu (Grade Four Teacher) moving to Balmoral School as the Grade 6 and 7 Mathematics and Science Learning Leader
- Lisa Wilson (Assistant Principal) moving to Battalion Park School as the Assistant Principal
The following staff members are wished well on their future teaching endeavours:
- Amanda Farrish (Grade Two Teacher)
- Blair Woolley (Grade Three Teacher)
For the 2023-24 school year, Colonel Sanders School is welcoming several new staff members:
- Harmandeep Kaur (Lunch Supervisor)
- Lindy Ludwig (Teacher - Job Share Partner)
- Danna Cook (Teacher - Job Share Partner)
- Paul Toews (Teacher)
- Janet Man (Teacher)
As a reminder for the coming school year, families are asked to adjust their schedules in the morning to ensure that students are in the school and ready to learn (which means they are sitting in their classrooms with their teacher) by 9:10am. Our grade level doors will be open from 8:55am-9:05am, and after this time students will need to enter the building through the main door and get a late slip as they will not be ready to learn by 9:10am if they are entering the building after 9:05am.
Families who have returning students will be receiving a SchoolMessenger on Tuesday, August 29, 2023 introducing them to their teacher for the new school year which begins on August 31, 2023.
Have a wonderful summer!
Principal, Colonel Sanders School