We take great pride in keeping a tidy school both inside and out. We ask all our students to be good citizens by putting garbage and recycling where it belongs, and helping to keep our classrooms and playground clean.
Also, a reminder that smoking is not permitted on CBE property. Parents and family members may not smoke anywhere outside of the school. This includes sidewalks. Your cooperation is both appreciated and expected.
Playground Rules & Expectations
Play fair. Share. Care.
- No tag games on the Creative Playground.
- Swing on your bottom and in a straight line.
- No underducks on the swings allowed.
- Gravel stays on the ground.
- Feet first down the slide and no going up the slide.
- No backpacks, loose ties, scarves, straps, drawstrings and loose clothing on creative playground.
- No climbing on top of the equipment.
- Look out on equipment for people above you and walk around them.
- When jumping, check that there are no other children in your way. Land on both feet with your knees slightly bent.
- Leave living nature alone. Do not pull twigs, branches or leaves off the trees, flowers, and bushes.
- Do not hit ball against school walls or windows. (Keep it nice.)
- Balls are used only on grassy areas and never kicked towards the fences.
- Balls on compound are only bounced; not kicked.
- No trading cards, (Pokemon cards), no electronics, no weapons.
- No Fighting or play fighting.
- No Bullying.
- Go to your door way immediately, when the bell rings.