The following activities are considered acceptable use of the school's computer network.
- connect with other students and adults who share their passions and with whom they can learn
- join their teachers and find experts and other teachers from around the world
- publish their best work in text and multimedia for a global audience
- explore their own creativity and passions, to ask questions and seek answers from other teacher, experts and learners on-line
- collaborate with others to change the world in meaningful and positive ways
- learn how to communicate in the same manner that will be expected of them when they graduate and join the digital world
- think critically and build information literacy skills
- explore deep questions that they have in relation to learning and life
- learn and practice digital etiquette in a compassionate manner
- behave in a manner that will support their evolving understanding of new digital technologies. Learn how to learn anytime and anywhere!
- behave in a manner that protects their own privacy, safety and freedom of thought, while protecting the rights of others as well