- Sep. 19 Evening – Meet the Teacher for K to Grade 3
- Sep. 20 Morning – Meet the Teacher for K to Grade 3, Non-Instruction Day: NO CLASSES for ALL STUDENTS
- Nov. 20 Daytime – Conferences for Kindergarten and EDC: NO CLASSES for KINDERGARTEN and EDC
- Nov. 21 Daytime/Evening – Conferences for EDC, Kindergarten to Grade 3:NO SCHOOL for ALL STUDENTS
- Nov. 22 Daytime – Non-Instruction Day: NO SCHOOL for ALL STUDENTS
- Mar. 18 Daytime – Conferences for Kindergarten and EDC: NO CLASSES for KINDERGARTEN and EDC
- Mar. 19 Daytime/Evening – Conferences for K to Grade 3:NO SCHOOL for ALL STUDENTS
- Mar. 20 Daytime – Non-Instruction Day: NO SCHOOL for ALL STUDENTS
Booking a Meeting Time
Parent-Teacher Conferences are by appointment only and will be booked on-line by parents using your PowerSchool Account (the same account you pay your fees through). If you do not have your account set up, please visit the CBE homepage for details about how to set up an account.
It is important for you to provide us with information about your children that will assist us in making learning as effective as possible. Parents/guardians are encouraged to contact the school at any time during the school year if there are concerns regarding a student’s progress. We are here and available to discuss your child’s progress or any questions you may have at any time.
Thank you for making these conferences successful!
Cultural and Linguistic Support
We help students and families from diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds. We help you get to know our schools and our system, and to feel at home with us.
You can request an interpreter to help you communicate effectively in a meeting with a teacher or CBE staff if you are a parent or guardian. Having an interpreter at a meeting will improve everyone’s understanding of the discussion. There is no cost to families for language interpretation services. For more information on this service, please visit the CBE Interpretation and Translations Services webpage.