Students are required to store belonging in lockers during the school day; backpacks are not permitted in classrooms. In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- should not bring items of value to school
- are responsible to keep their locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern, administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $10.00 charge.