In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The school does not assume responsibility for items lost or stolen out of lockers or tote-boxes. If a student finds that the locker is not working properly, it should be emptied immediately and the problem reported to the Business Office. Locker combinations should not be disclosed to others. As the co-owner of all lockers, the school reserves the right to enter lockers in case of emergency.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $10.00 charge.