March 22, 2023 - Graduation Update
We would like to provide you with information regarding graduation. There will be an assembly on during homeroom March 24 where we will go over the information and answer questions regarding graduation.
Detailed information regarding graduation celebrations are available here. (Attach link for Grad Info book 2023) Please read this information package to get your questions about graduation answered.
Highlights of Information from Booklet
Graduation Rehearsal and Regalia pick up during Period 4 on Wednesday, May 24 in the Main Gym at Crescent Heights High School.
Closing Ceremony Highlights:
Graduation Banquet Highlights:
- Tuesday, May 25, 2023 doors open at 5:30, program starts promptly at 6:30pm at BMO Centre Hall D at Stampede Park
- Ticket Purchase Wednesday, April 5 at 4:00pm to Tuesday, May 9 at 11:30pm at the following site: https://crescentheights.inviteright.com/banquet2023
- Parking passes for the venue may be purchased at www.calgarystampede.com/gradparking by Tuesday, May 2nd.
- Banquet Menu information is available in the information package.
- Please address any questions or concerns regarding the banquet to Stacey Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduation Clothing Opportunity:
- A reminder that the class of 2023 Hoodies and T-shirts online store is open until April 16th with a delivery date expected to be May 15. All proceeds to go towards the graduation ceremony. Please visit the online store to place an order. Any questions,email email@example.com.
Requirements to participate in the closing ceremony and graduation banquet, students must:
- Be on the grad list posted outside the student services office on Monday, March 20. If they are not on this list, they should make an appointment with their guidance counselor to discuss their options.
- Have paid the graduation ceremony fee and all CBE school associated fees by May 1st, 2023. An invoice of fees will be sent to your family either by email or mail during the month of April. Outstanding fees can be paid at the school’s business office or through your mycbe account on a web browser. If you are 18+ you will be required to create a mycbe profile with a personal email address to pay online, please see the office to update your contact information. If you have any concerns about paying fees, please contact your students’ assistant principal.
March 2, 2023 - Grad 2023 Hoodies & T-Shirts
The online store is now open for grade 12's and their families to order Grad 2023 hoodies and t-shirts. All orders must be placed by April 16 with a delivery date expected to be May 15. All proceeds to go towards the graduation ceremony.
Please visit the Online Store to place an order. Any questions, please email Mrs. Wake
Feb 6, 2023 - Graduation Update
Hello Grade 12 Students and Families,
Please carefully read through the following action items regarding graduation.
Note: Completing any of the following does not guarantee that a student will be able to participate in the ceremony. To participate you must meet the requirements to be on the grad list which will be posted the week of March 20 and have paid your graduation and school associated fees.
Gown Sizing Info:
All Grade 12 student must fill out ONE form using the Google Link (https://forms.gle/poSgqC1cBgsvw24s7) by Friday, February 10 at 4:00pm to secure a grad regalia. Please sign in using your educbe e-mail. All students will be able to review their reservation confirmation through their Homeroom teacher during the week of February 21. The grad gown is a custom order made using non-stretchy material. There will be NO order change after Friday, February 24.
Grad Speaker Information:
Grad Speaker Auditions are taking place on March 3rd, 2023. If any students are interested in auditioning, application forms are now available through their homeroom teacher, they are also attached to this email. Applications must be completed and submitted by February 15th at noon and can be submitted to Ms. Akbar or Ms. Clarke in RM 318.
The Grad Banquet Slideshow:
We are currently gathering baby photos of our graduates. Students can submit their baby photos to the following D2L shell: Student Services Resources and Info 2022 2023. To be included students need to make sure that their photo is submitted to the D2L folder by May 1st at 5:00pm.
Step 1: Save your baby photo as a .jpg or .png file and title it as First Name - Last Name - CBE ID
Step 2: Go to the Student Services Shell on D2L and Click Assignments
Step 3: Click on the Assignment titled Baby Photos (Grade 12) to open the folder
Step 4: Click Add File and select from where you will upload the file
Step 5: Attach the correct document and click Submit
Feb 2, 2023 - Graduation Update
- The ceremony will be on Thursday, May 25 at 9:00am and the banquet will be on Thursday, May 25 doors open at 5:30pm. Both events will take place at the BMO Centre at Stampede Park.
- Graduation and School Associated Fees must be paid in order for students to participate in the ceremony. If there are any concerns regarding this, please contact your student’s assistant principal.
- During homeroom on Monday, Feb 6 we will be collecting grad gown sizes and providing information about student speech applications for the ceremony and banquet.
- Detailed information regarding graduation will be sent home via email prior Spring Break. Please ensure that you have selected to receive commercial emails from the school to be sure that you receive all graduation information.
Students Turning 18
advised that if your student turns 18 at any point in time prior to the
Graduation events due to privacy protocols the emails will be sent to them at
their CBE email and not to parents/guardians. Parents of students over 18
should check the school website as information regarding graduation will also
be updated there.
did not use Prestige to have grad photos done through the school, please send a
digital copy of your grad photo to Mr. Mo at firstname.lastname@example.org
by March 1st and the yearbook committee will try their best to have
the photo included in the yearbook.
have not had your graduation photos taken and plan to use Prestige, you will
need to make an appointment to have them completed at their studio. In order
for your photo in the yearbook, you need to have your session prior to March 1st.
If you are not concerned about having your photo in the yearbook, they will
have sessions available through June. If you need to book a session in studio,
you can access https://prestigeportraits.ca/.
Class of 2023