Learn more on our Assessment and Reporting page about tracking your students progress.
If you have problems accessing MyCBE / PowerSchool or Brightspace by D2L visit our Technical Support for Students & Parents website.
- AADAC Youth Services Centre 403-297-4664
- Career Hotline 1-800-661-3753
- Centre for Suicide Prevention 403-266-4357
- Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-387-KIDS (5437)
- Child Protection Intake & Emergency
- After Hours 403-297-2995
- Distress Centre: Crisis & Addictions Line
- (24 Hour) 403-266-HELP (4357)
- Teen Line 403-266-TEEN (8336)
- Hire A Student 1-800-935-5555
- Sexual Assault Centre 403-237-5888
- WOOD'S: Crisis Counseling (24 Hour) 403-299-9699
- Eastside Counseling 403-299-9696
- Youth Shelter 403-509-2323
All In for Youth
Launched by United Way in 2012, All In for Youth provides innovative solutions to help youth stay in and complete high school. All In for Youth programs connect youth to positive adults, remove barriers to high school completion, and transition youth into adulthood through varied paths of learning and career success. All In for Youth has made over 16,000 positive adult youth connections since its launch, and contributed to increasing the overall high school completion rates in Calgary.
Crescent Heights High School is one of 25 All In for Youth high schools in Calgary. The All In for Youth programs offered in Crescent Heights High School include Big Brothers Big Sisters mPower Mentoring program, Boys and Girls Clubs of Calgary Success Coach program, YMCA Math Tutoring Table, Youth Employments Centre The Journey Forward, SAIT Summer Cooks Exploratory credited program and World of Choices Junior Achievement career forums. Eligible students in Crescent Heights High School are also granted access to several bursaries, support and financial aid for post – secondary education, volunteering and sector training opportunities. For more information on All In for Youth please visit our website or contact the school’s administration.