Each student in Grades 7, 8 and 9 are issued a locker
- Students are responsible for cleanliness and security
- Appropriate pictures may be hung in the lockers
- To protect their property, students must use their locks properly
- Nothing has ever been stolen from a locked locker. Students are urged not to share their combinations with friends or to exchange locks, and to ensure they are properly locked
- Locks will be collected at the end of the school year
- Lost locks will be charged ($7) against the person to whom they were issued
- Students may go to their lockers in the morning (before class), at nutrition break, at lunch break, and after school.
- Students must take all books and materials necessary for class to their morning and afternoon classes
- Teachers, at their discretion, may allow a student to go to his/her locker. Lockers should not be accessed during class changes.
- Students are not permitted to use their own locks.
Lockers are school property and the school reserves the right to open them at anytime.