Innovation starts at the root. Once students have been immersed in this broad range of topics, they will have the opportunity to innovate new technology, policies, educational programs or designs meant to improve our society economically, socially and environmentally.
- Available as an evening course for those who can’t attend during the day
- Great experience for resume building and scholarship applications
- Work directly with experts
- Fun and unique learning environment
- Prepares students for post-secondary options like engineering, petroleum development, renewable energy, natural resource management, architecture, urban planning, geology, agriculture, aquaponics, business and entrepreneurship, political science and ecology
Students can take SOCIAL 30-1/30-2 and SOCIAL 20-1/20-2 in combination with Energy and Environmental Innovation. This is a unique, cutting-edge course where students will take on the curriculum concepts of Social 20 in a real and hands-on way. Students will earn credits in Social 20 and CTS at the same time! Classes and detailed information: Exploratory and specialize (15 credits available)