We take the safety of our students and staff very seriously. Dalhousie School is monitored by recorded closed circuit TV to help us maintain safety protocols. Please be aware of these Calgary Board of Education protocols and make sure you observe them at all times.
- Upon each entry to the building, all parents/visitors/guests at Dalhousie School must proceed immediately to the school office. Under no circumstances are parents/guardians/etc. to proceed to classrooms without first coming to the office, even if you are in the company of your child, except during parent-teacher conferences. This protocol is in force on all school days, before, during and after regular school hours.
- Unless you are formally scheduled to volunteer, please do not use your volunteer status/badge to sign in and access the school.
- All students who are late for any reason must come sign in at the office and pick up a late slip.
- Once students are checked into the office and have their late slip, we ask that they walk by themselves to their classroom.
- All students who are leaving early must be signed out by a parent or other person who is on the contact list in the office. The meeting place for early pick-up is always the school office.
- Any changes in personal information such as phone numbers or emergency contacts must be reported to the office a.s.a.p. The school needs to be able to reach someone on your contact list at all times that your child(ren) is/are in our care.