Provincial Achievement Tests (PATs) are part of a balanced, broad-based program of student assessment for Grades 6 and 9 students. The results provide some of the information that guides our educators as they set targets for student achievement and track the results of school improvement initiatives. Visit the CBE website for more information on our students’ provincial testing.
Provincial Achievement Tests 2021-22
Provincial Achievement Tests in the 2021-22 school year will be limited to the following:
- English Language Arts for Grades 6 & 9
- K&E English Language Arts for Grade 9
- French Language Arts for Grades 6 & 9
- Mathematics for Grades 6 & 9
- K&E Mathematics for Grade 9
The following resources are available on the PAT page on Insite:
- General Information Bulletin Grades 6 and 9 for Alberta Provincial Achievement Testing 2020-21
- A revised CBE PAT schedule for 2021-22
Please see the links to Parent Guides in our Resources section for both the Grade 6 and Grade 9 PATs.