Although Discovering Choices does not have an active School Council, we encourage parent involvement in the following ways.
- Keeping in regular contact with the program staff to determine the progress of their child through email/phone or in person.
- Encouraging and enabling their child to attend school when needed and to complete his/her school work.
- Attending special events at the school, such as graduation ceremonies.
- Provide feedback to the Principal regarding your experience with Outreach.
- Parents of students with special needs who are attending an Outreach Program need to also sign their children’s Individual Program Plan.