Kindergarten - Grade 2 - 11:30 - 12:25
Grades 3 & 4 - 12:30 - 1:25
Please visit our Lunch Supervision page for more information.
Students who have paid lunchroom fees will eat lunch at school in designated areas under the supervision of our lunchroom staff. Our students play outside at the beginning of the noon break and eat during the second half of the lunch break.
We ask that you send any utensils your child needs in their lunch kits.
There are no facilities for heating lunches.
- Please ensure children are bringing cutlery (spoons and forks) and water bottles to school.
- We are a nut aware school and have many students with severe allergies. Please do not send Nutella or candy with nuts – Please contact Jen Davis, the Lead Lunch Supervisor if this presents a difficulty.
- We try and compost as much as we can. We encourage students to take home most of their dry waste or uneaten lunch so parents are aware.
- Proper clothing is essential – We go outside despite the weather conditions. Jackets, hats, mitts . . . we still go out up to -20 C.
- There will be no milk program this year. Feedback indicated it was costly and only popular with a small percentage of our population.
Healthy Hunger – Fun Lunch
We are excited to announce that we will be offering a monthly Fun Lunch or Fun Snack this year! Our Healthy Hunger vendors are committed to complying with ongoing COVID health regulations with respect to the safe preparation and delivery of food items. All lunches will be individually packaged with limited handling and will be delivered to the students’ classrooms.
To join in the fun, enter into the Healthy Hunger website using your account information and add your student to their new teacher/grade. If you are new to Healthy Hunger, you will need to register your student(s) through the homepage. See Resources for sign-up instructions.
We are Allergy Aware and students with allergies have the opportunity to eat at a separate table inside each lunchroom. Parents must indicate any special health concerns on the school registration for their child and are encouraged to ensure classroom teachers are also aware of health issues. For more information about this and other health concerns visit our Illness & Medical page.