The Career Centre is located in the Learning Commons and is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. It has resources for students to gather information and research on career planning, occupational information, job search strategies and post secondary information.
The Career Centre offers the following services:
- Career Counselling (one-on-one appointments)
- Post Secondary Information
- Post secondary presentations
- Alberta and out of province post secondary fairs
- Assessment tools
- Resource materials and links
- Career chats
- Occupational research
- Labour market information
- Resume writing/critiquing
- Interviewing skills
- Apprenticeship and Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) information
- Dual Credit and Exploratory Opportunities
Career Centre events will be advertised in the Scarlett Beacon, on the white board in the Career Centre, and in the school announcements.
The Career Counsellor, Marnie White, is located in the Learning Commons and is available for one on one appointments to assist students with all areas involved in career counselling. Appointments may be made by emailing email@example.com.
Resources to Help You with Career Planning
myBlueprint - An interactive education, career, pathways and life planner. The tool can help you to explore and build your high school course plan and inform your course choices. Login with your CBE edu email and password.