2022 FOOTBALL INFORMATION:
Important Fall Dates:
- 2:00-3:00pm Equipment Handout & Form Collection for New Gr. 10/Gr. 11/Gr. 12 athletes.
- *Returning spring camp athletes and new athletes will all go through baseline testing at this time with our Certified Athletic Therapists!
- 3:00-5:00pm Practice Scarlett
*Please note bussing will be provided to Central practices starting September 1st!*
August 25 - 3:00-5:00pm Practice @ CENTRAL
August 26 - 12:00-2:00pm Practice
August 29 - 4:00-6:00pm Practice @ CENTRAL
August 30 - 4:00-6:00pm Practice
August 31 - 4:00-6:00pm Practice @ CENTRAL
- 3:30-4:00pm Final Equipment Handout - Remainder of Baseline Testing
- 4:00-6:00pm Practice Scarlett
Sept 2 - Senior Football Jamboree @ Shouldice.
Transportation will be provided for all athletes to and from practices at Central Memorial High School. Pete McMahon & Mark Chambers both have their class 2 bus licenses and will be responsible for driving the athletes to and from in the school owned bus.
Safety is our number one priority so please note all practices and games will have a Certified Athletic Trainer present.
AUGUST 24, 2022 - Equipment Handout, Form Collection, Lockers, Baseline Testing.
2:00pm- 3:00pm (Upstairs in the Scarlett Football equipment room. Located by the Sports Med room)
1) Please ensure athletes’ come August 24, 2022 with their signed acknowledgment of risk form. To download the form please see the icon either on the far right or bottom of your screen.
2) Athletes who sign up for Football will see the 2022 Football Team Fee charged to their Power School account at the beginning of the season. Athletes who attended Spring Camp will have the remainder of their fee charged to their accounts at this time. The total fee for the season is $375.00. See breakdown listed below.
3) Athletes who decide not to continue with the team after spring camp, during the first week of evaluations in Aug/Sept or are not selected for a roster spot will be reimbursed their fee once all their equipment has been returned
2022-2023 Senior Boys Football Fees
Tournament & Transportation Fees:
(Transportation to and from practices at Central Memorial High School. As well as transportation to and from games at Shouldice Field.)
(Night of the Lancer, Team Wrap up)
(SRS/ASAA Registration, Sports Medicine Supplies, Team Photo, Team Filming Fee, Equipment Maintenance, Certified Athletic Therapist at Practices and Games.)
(School Equipment User Fee, Mouthguard, Team Socks, and Lancer Clothing Item.)
Total Sport Fee:
*Please pay online through Power School or contact Raynell Prince our Athletic Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Girdle – The optional charge will show up on an athletes Power School account if the athlete needed a girdle at equipment handout.
(It is mandatory to have a girdle when practicing & playing.)
*Please note up to $400.00 will be charged to an athlete’s powerschool account if all school football equipment is not returned at the conclusion of the season.
Please do not hesitate to contact the coaches with any questions or concerns: