For a full league schedule visit the CSHSAA Website.
Each teams playoff grid is located under the teams "More" drop down menu on the CSHSAA Website. All playoff games and locations will also be added to the above Practice & Game Schedule link.
*New* CBE & CSSD Spectator Restrictions
The new CBE spectator restrictions states:
As of October 12, 2021, the parents/guardians and siblings of student athletes, who comprise a household cohort, will be able to attend indoor high school athletic games and school based fine and performing arts events. Spectator attendance will be limited to 1/3 of fire code capacity. Therefore, spectators will be admitted on a first come, first seated basis and exceptions beyond capacity can NOT be made.
Upon admission as a household cohort, attendees must:
- acknowledge that they meet the requirements as set forth in the COVID-19 Alberta Health Daily Checklist
- sanitize their hands
- be masked at all times (except as set out in CMOH 44-2021 sections 3.4, 3.5, and 13.6)
- maintain 2 metres physical distance between household cohorts throughout the event
- remain seated throughout the game or performance
Individuals who do not comply will be asked to leave and this may lead to the prohibition of spectators at indoor events.
*As a school we would also ask that spectators leave the building immediately following the completion of the game and wait for their athlete in their cars.
*Also please note we WILL continue to offer a live stream of our home games.
The CCSD spectator policy has been as follows:
- Limitation for spectators will be at 5% of bleacher capacity (does not include team members and coaches)
- Spectators are asked to leave the building immediately following the completion of the game
- Masking and social distancing are mandatory
- Priority will be given to parents/ guardian/siblings of both participating teams; and if space is available, students of the CCSD home school can attend as per the discretion of the principal.
- CBE spectators are limited to parents/guardians and siblings of players only. No CBE student spectators allowed.
- Tickets are optional and are managed at the school level