Graduation Jewelry

Signing up for myPass

By the end of grade 12, all students will need access to MyPass (Alberta Student Number ASN#). Your CBE ID# will no longer exist after June 30 of your Grade 12 year and you will access all your transcript information through myPass. Deadline for submission of this form has passed. Please contact your guidance counselor if you did not get this done.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let your guidance counsellor know.

  • A-G - Mr. Gibbs
  • H-O - Ms. Domstad
  • P-Z - Ms. Nish

Graduation Shell

The Grad 2023 D2L shell is now active for all Grade 12 students. We would encourage you to visit the site regularly as information is updated as it becomes available. Parents must access the information through the student D2L shell.

Last modified on