First Day of Classes
Our first day of classes is Thursday, Aug. 31, 2023 and the school office is open to parents on Monday, Aug. 29, 2022 at 8:55 AM.
Kindergarten classes begin on Thursday, Aug. 31, 2023. We will have a staggered entry for the first two days. Families will receive and email from the school with details.
School Start and End Times
Grades 1 to 5
Monday - Thursday
- 8:55 - 11:30 Morning instruction
- 11:30 - 12:15 Lunch A- Grades 3,4 & 5
- 12:15 - 3:35 Afternoon instruction
- 8:55 - 12:20 Morning instruction
- 12:20 - 1:05 Lunch B - Grades 1 & 2
- 1:05 - 3:35 Afternoon instruction
Fridays: 8:55 - 12:50 Instruction
- a snack/ recess break is built into the morning
Monday - Thursday
- 8:55 - 11:45AM: AM Kindergarten Classes Attend
- 12:45 - 3:35PM: PM Kindergarten Classes Attend
- 8:55 - 12:50 AM and PM Kindergarten Classes Attend on alternating Fridays. The calendar will be posted in May, 2023.
Students supplies are provided by the school for children in kindergarten through Grade 5. Families are to provide indoor shoes, backpacks, lunch, and snacks.
- Students require good walking shoes (no flip flops) for outdoor walks. We often go to Fish Creek Park and the pond as part of our daily studies. Outdoor clothing for the weather is essential.
View our School Calendar for upcoming events and dates. See the CBE website for system calendars.
Our school’s noon supervision program begins on Thursday, Aug. 31, 2023. Students in Grades 1-5 who stay for lunch at school, need to register for noon supervision. You can register your child through MyCBE.
Teacher assignments are ongoing through the summer. You and your child will receive a phone call from your child's teacher on August 30th or 31st with instructions on where to meet on the first day of school.
Please visit our How to Register page for all registration details. Please note that the registration process is completed online, but schools can assist with any questions.
Our school office opens on Monday, Aug. 29, 2022 at 9:00 AM.
Follow Us on Social Media
Follow school and classroom accounts for highlights of students learning and school news and announcements: