Websites for ESL Students
- http://a4esl.org/ (Students can find self-checking quizzes on grammar and vocabulary.
- www.languageguide.org/english/esp (Multi-use site for all language learners)
- www.manythings.org (Site with a variety of activities; designed for older students. Pronunciation and listening activities could be used for grades 4 and up).
- http://www.english-zone.com/ (Combination of free and fee paying material. Topics include exercises and quizzes on grammar, verbs, vocabulary, spelling, reading, study skills, idioms, conversation, pronunciation, etc.)
- http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/ (Site offers interactive grammar, reading, and vocabulary activities and puzzles at five different language proficiency levels).
- www.funbrain.com (site with various math activities for all ages)
- www.brainpop.com (site subscription purchased by school so use username and password given by classroom teacher - watch movies on a variety of topics, answer quizzes, play interactive games and activities – most suitable for Grades 4 and up)
- www.brainpopjr.com (site subscription purchased by school so use username and password given by classroom teacher - watch movies on a variety of topics, answer quizzes, play interactive games and activities – most suitable for Grades K-4)
- www.enchantedlearning.com (site membership purchased by school) - research topics, crafts, activities, printouts
- www.learnalberta.ca - selected resources by grade, subject, or keyword - videos, links to other websites, text, activities.
- http://www.coolmath.com/ (math lessons and games for kids)
- http://www.aaamath.com/ (free lessons and activities)
- http://mathforum.org/ (people learning math together)