Content may change, please check back again throughout August
First Day of Classes
Our first day of classes:
- All Students - Thursday, Sept. 1, 2022
The school office is open to parents on Monday, Aug. 29, 2022 at 9:00 AM.
Finding Your Teacher on the First Day
Staggered Entry First Day Meeting Spots (See Attached Map)
- Grade 6
- 6-1 Mr. Servos – South east entrance near sport court.
- 6-2 Mrs. Campbell – Outdoor classrooms behind school
- 6-3 Mrs. Reid – Baseball diamond
- 6-4 Mrs. Clarke-Lamb – Blacktop play area behind school
- 6-5 Mrs. Osmond– South east entrance near sport court.
- 6-6 Mr. Richardson - Outdoor classrooms behind school
- 6-7 Mrs. Korolis- Baseball diamond
- 6-8 TBD - Blacktop play area behind school
- Grade 7 - Enter school through south central bus doors along New Brighton Drive, go directly to classrooms.
- 7-1 Mr. Dedemus– 217
- 7-2 Mrs. Feagan – 218
- 7-3 Mrs. Smart – 216
- 7-4 Mrs. Dawson – 215
- 7-5 TBD – 212
- 7-6 Ms. Delcourt – 213
- Grade 8 - Enter school using the north parking lot doors, go directly to classrooms.
- 8-1 Mr. Campbell - 141
- 8-2 Mrs. Maher – 181
- 8-3 Mr. Beauchamp – 249
- 8-4 Ms Doyle – 179
- 8-5 TBD – 245
- 8-6 Mrs. Colhoun – 177
- Grade 9 - Enter the school using the front main doors, go directly to classrooms.
- 9-1 Mr. Acimov – 144
- 9-2 TBD – 155
- 9-3 Mr. Rokosh – 252
- 9-4 Mrs. Pertus – 158
- 9-5 Mr. Honish – 153
- 9-6 Ms. Dvorkin - 179
School Start and End Times
Our bell times for all grades are:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 3:10 PM
- Friday - 8:30 AM – 11:40 PM.
You can find a complete list of dates and additional early dismissal dates on our calendar page.
School Supply Lists
Grade 6 will have most supplies provided by the school though a mandatory $40 supply fee.
Grade 7 - 9 are responsible for their own supplies. Supplies Information
Families will supply a backpack and running shoes.
School Calendar and Bell Times
We are a school that follows the traditional calendar. To view our school’s
calendar and bell times, please go to our calendar page.
For system calendars, please visit here.
Lunch supervision is provided for all students, and students in Grade 6 who
stay at the school for lunch must register for this service with MyCBE. A drop-in fee is charged
for students staying at school for lunch on a casual basis.
Your child’s homeroom teacher will contact you and your student before the first day of school to introduce themselves, and
let families know where their students will be meeting on the first day of class.
Please visit our How to Register page for all registration details and registration forms.
Please note that Dr. Martha Cohen is a capped school which means we may not have space in the building for your child. Please contact the school directly with inquiries around registering. For students that are not admitted to Dr. Martha Cohen there are designated over-flow schools that have busing from Copperfield and New Brighton. Students living in New Brighton will be directed to Mountain Park School and students residing in Copperfield will be directed to Dr. George Stanley School.