The Elbow Park School Council is a terrific way to meet the parents, find out about school activities first hand and contribute to your child's education. Every parent or legal guardian of a child attending Elbow Park School is a member of the School Council and has the right to attend meetings and vote.
Council meets six times per year. The meetings are friendly, informative and provide another means to meet other parents and staff within our school.
2021-22 School council meeting dates will be via video-conference using Microsoft Teams online software:
- AGM: Sept 15, 2021 (2:00-3:00 p.m.) - online link using Microsoft Teams
- Nov 24, 2021 (2:00 to 3:00 p.m.)
- Jan 19, 2022 (2:00-3:00 p.m.)
- Mar 2, 2022 (2:00 to 3:00 p.m.)
- May 11, 2022 (2:00 to 3:00 p.m.)
Our School Council Members as per Sept. 15, 2021 AGM
|Lindie Serrurier (Chair)|
Amy Norman (Secretary)
Michelle Humphreys (Key Communicator)