The Elbow Park School Council is a terrific way to meet the parents, find out about school activities first hand and contribute to your child's education. Every parent or legal guardian of a child attending Elbow Park School is a member of the School Council and has the right to attend meetings and vote.
Council meets six times per year. The meetings are friendly, informative and provide another means to meet other parents and staff within our school.
2020-21 School council meeting dates will be via video-conference using Microsoft Teams online software:
- Sept 16, 2020 (2:00-3:00 p.m.) - AGM - online using Microsoft Teams
- Nov 18, 2020 (2:00 to 3:00 p.m.)
- Jan 20, 2021 (2:00-3:00 p.m.)
- Mar 3, 2021 (2:00 to 3:00 p.m.) - Microsoft Teams Meeting Link
- May 12, 2021 (2:00 to 3:00 p.m.)
Our School Council Members as per Sept. 16, 2020 AGM
|Lindie Serrurier (Chair)|
Laura Armstrong (Secretary)
Michelle Humphreys (Key Communicator)