The Elbow Park School Council is a terrific way to meet the parents, find out about school activities first hand and contribute to your child's education. Every parent or legal guardian of a child attending Elbow Park School is a member of the School Council and has the right to attend meetings and vote.
Council meets six times per year. The meetings are friendly, informative and provide another means to meet other parents and staff within our school.
2022-23 School council meetings will be in-person at the school but also via video-conference using Microsoft Teams:
- Sept 14, 2022 (1:30-3:00 p.m.) - virtual meeting link
- Nov 16, 2022 (1:30 to 3:00 p.m.)
- Jan 18, 2023 (1:30-3:00 p.m.)
- March 15, 2023 (1:30 to 3:00 p.m.)
- May 10, 2023 (1:30 to 3:00 p.m.)
Our School Council Members as of January 2022
|Katie Clayton (Chair)|
Amy Norman (Secretary)
Michelle Humphreys (Key Communicator)