The Elbow Park School Council is a terrific way to meet the parents, find out about school activities first hand and contribute to your child's education. Every parent or legal guardian of a child attending Elbow Park School is a member of the School Council and has the right to attend meetings and vote.
Council meets six times per year. The meetings are friendly, informative and provide another means to meet other parents and staff within our school.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
2022-23 School council meetings will be in-person at the school but also via video-conference using Microsoft Teams:
- Sept 14, 2022 (1:30-3:00 p.m.)
- New Date **Nov 23, 2022 (1:30 to 3:00 p.m.)
- Jan 18, 2023 (1:30-3:00 p.m.) - Click here to join the meeting
- *Revised* March 15, 2023 (1:30 to 3:00 p.m.)
- May 10, 2023 (1:30 to 3:00 p.m.) - AGM
Our School Council Members as of October 2022
|Katie Clayton (Chair)|
Meghan Zubot (Vice Chair)
Secretary - Vacant
Michelle Humphreys (Key Communicator)