- Include allergy information here (mention might be made in other sections,
such as Lunchtime, but should link here)
- Include attendance, towards the top of the page and it must include
the attendance phone number.
e.g., It is important that you call the school if your child is absent
or arriving late. Please report all absences to the Attendance Line at
403-xxx-xxxx. See more on our Attendance page.
- Include links to the Forms you need page on the CBE site.
- There are two forms that can be linked to for medical information. If you see the Severe Allergy form delete as this is no longer valid, and should be replaced with the ones below.
1. Student Health Emergency Response Protocol Form
2. Student Health Plan
Our school is xxxx.
Forms You Need
Student Health Emergency Response Protocol Form
- This form is to be used when there is a student health issue regarding attention. This includes when there is a request to administer medication.
Student Health Plan
This form is to be:
- completed if a physical or medical condition may affect the student’s attendance at school
- completed if medication is to be taken at school,
- reviewed and updated annually or sooner if there is a change in the student’s health concern or school registration.