- Quick description of section, saying something like:
Below is a list of resources that parents and guardians may find helpful.
- This is likely just a bulleted list of linked resources (meant for "nice to have"
or extra resources, as opposed to required reading for specific classes)
- This section is for parent-focused resources. Include things like the Alberta Program of Studies, Alberta Ed "My Child's Learning" site, and other links and documents for parents/guardians.
- For class- or teacher-specific info, put it in the appropriate Class page. In such cases,
mention that those resources exist and link to that section of the site, but not to the specific
teacher/class pages since those will change from year-to-year.
- For General support materials/resources for students, put it in the Resource Lists & Advice page