Welcome to June! In our last newsletter of this school year, we would like to recognize the hard work of our students and acknowledge their many achievements!
- Grace for working hard on improving her walking skills, functional hand use and increasing her receptive and expressive communication skills.
- Graham for making an excellent work in using two switches with two functions.
- Enoch for improving walking skills in his walker, we well as his focus and engagement during activities.
- Aydin for increasing his focus on activities and improving his balance and walking up and down the stairs.
- Lincoln for improving hand and arm use, we well as focus and engagement during daily activities at school.
- Ushria for making a great stride in accepting new activities, making clear choices using PCS and increasing leg strength.