If your child will be absent for medical or other reasons, please see our Attendance page for contact information.
Our attendance line is 403-817-3532 ext. 1.
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
We ask that parents/guardians refrain from visiting the office between 8:25 AM and 9:00 AM as we will be focusing on attendance. If parents/guardians come to the office before 9:00 AM, they may be asked to wait to speak with the office staff until attendance has been completed.
- Supervision will begin on the school grounds at 8:05 AM Monday to Friday.
- Lunchtime supervision is dependent on when lunch recess occurs - we have a staggered lunch hour to reduce the number of students playing/eating at each time. Please inquire with your child's classroom teacher for more information.
- After school supervision will be offered at the crosswalks until 3:30 PM Monday to Thursday. There is no after school supervision on the playground at this time.
Teachers do their best to "sweep" the grounds when school is going in to ensure all students are scooped inside, and after school to locate any students who have not connected with caregivers. Students will be brought to the office if they have not connected with an adult by 3:30 PM.
Hours of Instruction
- Supervision Outside begins 8:05 AM
- Monday - Thursday 8:20 AM – 11:13 AM
- Monday - Thursday 12:17 PM – 3:10 PM
AM & PM classes stagger attendance on Friday mornings as per schedule.
- Friday 8:20 AM – 11:55 AM
Grades 1 – 4
- Supervision for Crosswalk begins @ 8:05 AM
Monday - Thursday School Hours 8:15 AM – 3:15 PM
Lunch 11:40 AM - 12:30 PM
Friday Early Dismissal 8:15 AM - 12:00 PM
Recess and Breaks
Students need physical and mental breaks, learn more this on our Health & Wellness page.
Our school profile includes a dynamic map with our designation area and walk zone.