Dual Credit at the CBE
As a CBE student you may choose to take a dual credit program as part of your high school learning plan. Dual credit programs allow you to:
- Study in an area of passion and interest
- Get a jump start on post-secondary learning.
- Earn high school and post-secondary credits (transferable).
- Build confidence and develop skills that will support a successful post- secondary transition.
- Experience a post-secondary learning environment and learn about on-going opportunities.
- Reduce first year course load and the time required to complete a program.
As a dual credit student, you would be enrolled in both a post-secondary institution and in your high school concurrently. You would earn credits towards both a high school diploma and post-secondary degree or diploma.
Application packages and program details will be posted on: