Good morning parents/guardians,
We are entering a short week due to student progress conferences on Thursday and Friday. Your received an email last week with details on how to book a virtual conference or to request a phone conversation with teachers. If you are having difficulty booking a conference, please call the school at 403.777.7800.
It will also be colder this week - please remember that the doors for breakfast program do not open until 7:55am. Student entrance doors do not open until 8:10am. Please ensure that your child(ren) are dressed for the weather this week if you are dropping them off.
Important Dates this Week
- Thursday, January 28
- Friday Schedule (8:25am-12:15pm) - early dismissal for students.
- Report Cards distributed to students.
- Student Progress Conferences 1:00pm-8:00pm.
- Friday, January 29
- Non-Instructional Day: NO CLASSES FOR STUDENTS
- Student Progress Conferences 10:00am-2:00pm
- Monday, February 1
- Start of Term #3.
- Term #3 option classes begin.
MyCBE PowerSchool Account - YOU NEED ONE!!!
Need a Parent Account?
A MyCBE / PowerSchool Parent Account will allow you to access a number of supported technologies and tools at the Calgary Board of Education, including:
- Access to your children's academic information (schedule, grades & attendance).
- View your children's learning using Brightspace by D2L.
- Register for transportation and noon supervision.
- Pay fees online and request waivers.
- Book school conferences.
EMS School Council Meeting - Monday, January 25, 2021
Our next School Council meeting is Monday, January 25 @ 6pm via Microsoft Teams.
Minutes from last meeting: Ernest Morrow council minutes Nov.23.docx
Meeting Link: Click here to join the meeting
Cafeteria Menu: January 25-27, 2021
Monday, January 25 - Red lentil soup served with small size bun / salad $4.
Tuesday, January 26 - Butter Chicken Wrap served $5, Halal Butter Chicken wrap $5.
Wednesday, January 27 - Beef hot dog $3, Halal Beef hot dog $3.50, Vegetarian hot dog $3.50.
Thursday, January 28 - No lunch service.
Cold sandwich - Cold Deli sliced chicken $3.50.
Chocolate milk / Assorted juices / treats available.
Thank you and have an amazing week!
"THE" Ernest Morrow