Student Purpose Statement
I come to Ernest Morrow School to learn and participate in citizenship. It is my right and responsibility to learn and participate in citizenship.
I have a responsibility to :
- Be in charge of myself
- Look after myself and others
- Use my words and positive actions to express my feelings and needs
- Do my work
- Work cooperatively with others
- Listen with my eyes, my heart, and my mind
- Help everyone belong, feel safe, valued and respected.
This is my purpose:
- In the community of ours
- In the classroom
- In the hallway
- To and from school
- Online and in group interactions
- On the bus
Together, we all succeed!