Teachers assign homework for students with the expectation that is returned by the
deadline. If your child is having difficulty with the homework, please speak with the teacher
as soon as you can. All homework should be achievable and your child should be able to
do the work independently. If this is not the case, please speak with the teacher.
There are a wide variety of exploratories to allow students a wide range of experiences:
- Design Studies which includes an element of Robotics
- Band - Instrumental Music, Choral
- Performing Arts
- Art and Creative Arts
- High Performance Fitness, Outdoor Education
- Digital Photography
- Sports Medicine
- Exploration in Film
There is a tradition of pride in the focus on athletics. Teachers work hard to provide extracurricular programs for our students.
There is a supervised lunchroom program for Grade 6 and the Paced Learning Program. We have a cafeteria with a Foods Services Supervisor who provides the students with delicious, healthy foods that appeal to any hungry teenager.
Other Programs Offered
- 2 LEAD classes to support learners with limited schooling experience
- Paced Learning Program (PLP)